The Mr. Tucker Dance The Mr. Tucker Dance

Quit spreading the homosexuality

Quit spreading the homosexualtiy.

sex death and rock n roll sex death and rock n roll

good animation

It was nice to see a movie that was actually animated frame by frame. I wish I had the patience for that. With some practice and refining, BIGT, could very well become a force. Could use multiple levels more to his advantage, but I do like the free hand art.

mike

Barnyard Shenanigans! Barnyard Shenanigans!

I liked it

The animation in this movie was subpar. The sound was subpar. The plot was subpar And illogical.

I loved it!!!!

I actually laughed outloud at this movie. It had a strange, mysterious, odd appeal to it. Perhaps there were subliminal messages???

Trapped 2 Trapped 2

great game

it was nice to see something entered into the portal with thought, effort, and imagination behind it. I think with some work, expansion, and MUCH harder puzzels and mazes that this could be an incredibly fun (and addicting/frustrating) game.

mike

The Suspicious Cop The Suspicious Cop

that cop's a dick

We've all been pulled over by dicks like that. I thought that this movie was an interesting concept and a good idea, but I was let down with the limited reactions that the cop had. I think with more choices and appropriate reactions to our responses it could have been more entertaining.

RaT DeeJay 3 RaT DeeJay 3

cool but

This is cool and it's a good concept, but wasn't it already done with Rat DJs 1 & 2? OK, so you can make buttons and assign loopable sounds to them...what now???