The Mr. Tucker Dance The Mr. Tucker Dance

Quit spreading the homosexuality

Quit spreading the homosexualtiy.

sex death and rock n roll sex death and rock n roll

good animation

It was nice to see a movie that was actually animated frame by frame. I wish I had the patience for that. With some practice and refining, BIGT, could very well become a force. Could use multiple levels more to his advantage, but I do like the free hand art.

mike

Barnyard Shenanigans! Barnyard Shenanigans!

I liked it

The animation in this movie was subpar. The sound was subpar. The plot was subpar And illogical.

I loved it!!!!

I actually laughed outloud at this movie. It had a strange, mysterious, odd appeal to it. Perhaps there were subliminal messages???

Black Ninja Returns Black Ninja Returns

That's MY whassup dude!!!!!!!

Dude, that was an OK movie, but did you really have to steal my animation of the whassup guy from my movie, "Snookie Knows Whassup", and not even give me credit for it???

Big Black Ben (NEW) Big Black Ben (NEW)

I liked this one.

This is another cartoon that relied completely on the soundfile for the story line and all of that, but unlike "history of fuck", "Delta Ebonics", and "Sesame Street out takes"...the art and animation in this cartoon showed some talent and effort!!! I would love to see an original idea brought to life by Justin and look forward to that.

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

Decent Movie

Although I found the song in this movie to be annoying, at best, I did enjoy the art and the animation.

Coconuts Coconuts

I'm a sucker for nice coconuts

What can I say...
the song is catchy,
the animation is catchy,
boobs are catchy.

Delta Ebonics Delta Ebonics

crap

all I can say about this is to read my rating about "the history of fuck"

The Pygmy Shrew The Pygmy Shrew

this is a classic

I absolutely loved this movie.

Tana - Demons Tana - Demons

OK

those stock sound files that you hear in seemingly every movie are enough to drive a person mad...MAD, I SAY...MAD!!!!! Anyhow...I enjoyed the animation and the art in this movie and definately look forward to future submissions.